Allied Motion Technologies, the parent company to TCI, is closely monitoring the impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19) at a global and local level for all our business units. The safety of our employees, customers and suppliers is our top priority and we are following the guidelines of the World Health Organization (WHO), the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and state and local authorities as we institute the necessary actions to combat the spread of this virus. Currently all Allied Motion manufacturing facilities in North America, Europe, and Asia are fully operational, and we have not yet experienced any significant disruption arising from issues related to COVID-19. Suffice it to say that all Allied Motion employees, from the Executive Leadership Team to the Sales and Operations Teams, are all aligned and doing everything possible to mitigate any disruption to your business.
What Allied Motion/TCI is Doing
We have detailed plans in place to protect our personnel and limit the spread of disease as we closely monitor the CDC and the WHO to ensure our response follows their guidelines. An overview of the current actions we have taken follows:
• We are training and encouraging our team members to follow health authority best practices
like frequent hand washing and social distancing.
• Travel for internal and external meetings has stopped and all non-essential business travel is
prohibited. Virtual meetings are the new norm.
• We have suspended non-essential customer, supplier and partner visits to our sites.
• Most of our sales and back office teams are working remotely and have been provided
with the necessary tools to support our customers.
• Employees who are sick, or who have come in contact with someone who has tested
positive for COVID-19, will be instructed to stay home and seek medical guidance.
• Should there be an employee with COVID-19 symptoms, our business continuity plans
will be enacted and tailored to a specific site or situation.
• We have created guidelines for each of our operations to follow regarding support
we will provide to our employees if they become impacted by COVID-19.
This is uncharted territory for all of us and we are fully committed to make decisions that are in the best interest of our employees, customers and communities. We are here for you, and we believe the best way forward is for us to work closely together to overcome the hurdles we currently face with COVID-19.
Take care and stay safe,
Dick Warzala, Chairman of the Board, President and CEO
Allied Motion Technologies
Ashish Bendre, President
TCI-An Allied Motion Company